I was pleased to find a Podiatrist who was not only knowledgeable and experienced in treating and preventing running injuries, but one who was also a dedicated runner himself.
For over 30 years now, my running shops have continually referred customers to Dr Heaslet to help them with their running injuries. I personally, have had several occasions in my 35-year running career to seek Dr Heaslet’s help with my running-related injuries.
He helped me recover from chronic knee pain early in my career. Then more recently, I saw Dr Heaslet for help with an ankle that was badly damaged from repeated ankle sprains.
Wanting to use surgery as a last resort, we first opted for orthotics which allowed me to continue running for quite a while, but eventually the ankle pan worsened and Dr Heaslet proposed a dramatic surgery to realign my ankle which made a world of difference.
I am completely confident in Dr Heaslet and all of my stores continue to refer patients to him every month.
A Snail’s Pace Running Stores
Treatments For Your Condition
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Heel Injuries
- Turf Toe
- Ankle Sprains
- View More Treatable Conditions
- Dr Heaslet has been in Private Practice in Irvine for over 34 years and was the first full-time Podiatrist in Irvine, California.
- Dr Heaslet believes that a private practice environment supports his beliefs in providing the best possible Healthcare for patients.
- Dr Heaslet has treated thousands of athletic injuries
- Learn More About Our Practice
Make An Appointment